• By commissioning me, you are purchasing my service as an artist only. I retain all copyrights over my work, which include but are not limited to the right to redistribute, reproduce, or use the image as a sample for sales/self-promotion, unless otherwise agreed upon. This includes being used on my website, portfolios, etc.
• If you would prefer me not to post your project publicly, please discuss it with me before I begin, and an additional +20% fee will be applied.
• I will not claim the Intellectual Property or reuse/resell your project/design for personal or commercial projects unless agreed upon.
• I reserve the right to decline any project or client for any reason without questions.
• I am not responsible from any consequences resulting from failure to read the Terms of Service.
Payment / Cancellation / Refund
• Payments will be made through Paypal with USD.
• Payments must be made in full before I begin working on the commission.
• Payments will be sent via invoice to the buyer by fawnbun.
• There are no refunds once money has been sent, I retain the rights to money paid to me for commissions.
• Short term payment plans can be discussed for commissions, though I will only begin once payment has been fully completed.
• Filing a chargeback will result in a ban from ever purchasing from fawnbun. Your name will be posted publicly and you will have a complaint filed against you.
• The commissioner may upload the work done for them to their personal site. There's no need to credit me, but I won't allow the commissioner to claim it as their own. Once a piece is commissioned, you may use it for any personal use that you please.
• You retain rights to the Intellectual Property.
• The commissioner may not claim the work to be their own or anyone elses but mine.
• The commissioner/artist may not share each other's personal/contact details with third parties.
• You can edit a commission from me as you like, though I still retain all of the terms listed here to edited versions of my artwork. Edits do not include the right to removing my watermark from the piece under any circumstances, including cropping it out.
• You may not set it up for redistribution, external projects, commercial or non-commercial without discussing it with me first.
• The buyer must disclose any intentions of commercial use and pay an additional fee for commercial rights to the commission. Commercial uses to any commission include using it publicly on any platform to advertise, such as Patreon or a Youtube banner.
• Commercial uses are to be discussed with fawnbun, and extra costs may vary.
• To have the watermark removed as well as gain commercial rights will have an extra cost that may vary.
• For most pieces, the watermark is very small and placed carefully onto the commission to make sure buyers who only want to use it for personal uses are satisfied with the product. ♡